Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello blog, today I'm making a review of my phone Sony Ericson Arc-S. Now before I get in to depth I will just say this phone is amazing It's the first smart phone I got and it works just amazingly. It has really good camera 8MP 720p video recording. The screen is also really large and I must say i don't want it any larger or smaller. The screen is 4.2" and 854 x 480. The OS is android 2.3. It has a really fast 1.4GHz processor which makes the gaming and internet browsing really smooth and fast. You can also make panoramic photos with it. You can connect it to you're Tv via a HDMI cable which comes with the phone. That pretty much sums it up. Here is a link to the phone: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/xperia-arc-s?cc=gb&lc=en#view=overview And I'll also leave some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment